Web Design of Palm Beach, Inc. recognizes that downtime is not an option for your servers. That’s why we continually improve our hardware and facilities to ensure that you are up and running, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
The network Web Design of Palm Beach, Inc. utilizes has been designed to accommodate clients demanding the highest quality network performance. There is a central focus on redundancy allowing our network to rapidly self-heal failures without interruptions to connectivity. Our redundancy is multi-tiered with N+1 internal device elements as well as entirely redundant chassis allowing any routing device to fail without interrupting client data connectivity. All core routing and switching equipment is state-of-the-art Cisco.
Tier-1 Premium Bandwidth Providers
Providing the highest quality Internet connectivity and performance is our top priority. We have selected premium Tier-1 bandwidth providers, ensuring minimal latency and fast connections to all points of the global internet. We are proud to feature direct connectivity with Global Crossing, Inteliquent, Savvis and Level3. Our aggregate connectivity reaches an astounding 8,500+ networks that are just a single network away from our uplinks.
Datacenter access is strictly limited to technical staff.
Electronic security systems control data center access and are accompanied by a full compliment of motion detecting security cameras which monitor the entire facility.Our DataCenter facility external walls are reinforced poured concrete. We are a fully managed facility, which means we have level 3 technicians on site 24 hours per day, allowing incident response times to be kept to a minimum.
Data Centers are monitored around the clock by ADT’s state-of-the-art temperature sensors. Air temperature is maintained at an optimal 65 degrees Fahrenheit.
Large fans pull filtered air into each server’s protective case, ensuring that dust and particles remain safely outside the server. The cooling system includes 44 tons of chilled-water cooling, 40 tons of air-chilled cooling, and two 10 ton portable Liebert industrial air conditioners maintaining optimal temperature over 5,000 square feet of raised flooring.
Our internally-developed monitoring system keeps a constant check on the health of your servers, notifying us in advance of any potential problems. If something unforeseen does occur, the Data Center is prepared.
Each facility has multiple emergency generators waiting on standby, featuring over 24 hours of autonomous runtime before requiring refueling. Each generator is test run at least once a week to ensure they are ready in the event they are needed. Generator power is activated automatically in the event of a utility failure by the transfer switch. The data center load is maintained by the UPS units with at least 15 minutes of capacity, however this is not necessary as the generator is active and up to speed within 10 seconds of a power failure.
Another example of preparation is the supply of spare servers in all CPU configurations. If a server experiences a hardware failure, technicians turn a key, grab the handle on the drive, pull it out and then replace it with an identical standby CPU. The new machine is rebooted and is up and running again in minutes.
- Redundant Fiber Entrance expandable to 1840 Gigabits per second
- Multiple Redundant Gigabit Ethernet links to Data Center 1 and Data Center
- 2 Fully Redundant Cisco 6509 Sup720 Distribution Switches
- Redundant Gigabit Ethernet links to each rack switch
- Cisco 2960 48 Port 10/100 rack switches
- 8,000 kVA utility power feed – Expandable to 32,000 kVA
- Redundant ASCO Closed Transition Bypass Isolation Transfer Switches
- Multiple N+1 Generac Diesel Generators
- Multiple N+1 Powerware 9395 550 kVA UPS
- Liebert PDU Units
- Capability to provide Tier-4 Power
- Multiple Liebert 20 and 22 Ton Upflow AC Units
- Designed for addition of Air-side Economization
- Capability to provide Tier-4 Power
- 24x7x365 manned facilities
- CCTV security cameras, covering all entrances and space inside/outside data centers
- Sites entrance controlled by electronic perimeter access card system
- Sites remotely monitored by 3rd party security company
- Entrances secured by mantraps with interlocking doors
- SSAE-16 & HIPAA Compliant, Safe Harbor Certified